Thursday, September 4, 2014
· 5th grade classes will be on a field trip from 8:45am to 1:45pm on Friday Sept. 26th.
· Please Join Westfield School PTO for our 2nd Annual Back to School Picnic on Friday,
September 5th, from 4:30 PM -6:30 PM. All Westfield Students and staff are invited to attend with their families. We will have a raffle to win an iPad Mini. Bring your chair and blanket and enjoy a Complimentary Hotdog, chips, and drink. Come meet the WCS community and enjoy other fun activities!!
· Family Fun Nights are back. Our first one for the school year will be at Fuddruckers on Monday Sept.15th from 4pm-8pm. Simply mention Westfield to the cashier NO FLYER NEEDED!! Join us for dinner and 20% of your food and non-alcoholic beverage purchases (pre-tax) will be donated to Westfield PTO.
Wear your school spirit that night!
Elementary School: see all
· There will be parent/student informational meeting about our 8th grade Washington, DC trip on Tuesday, September 16 at 7:00PM. We will meet in the middle school gym. You will receive the trip planned itinerary, the cost, and the registration information that evening. The information packet is not available until then. Registration does not open until after the meeting. If you are unable to attend the meeting, the packet will be available the next school day. I look forward to seeing you there!
· TAP Parents Needed: Please consider volunteering to help this year. Volunteers will be asked to perform a variety of duties, such as reading with students, playing educational games, copying and helping with bulletin boards. Please see if you
can spare some time to help your teachers and students this year. TAP will start
the week of September 15 and end on Friday, May 8th. Extra forms are in the
Elementary office if needed. Any questions contact Carolyn Potosnak at email@example.com