Friday, September 12, 2014
· 5th grade classes will be on a field trip from 8:45am to 1:45pm on Friday Sept. 26th.
· Family Fun Nights are back. Our first one for the school year will be at Fuddruckers on Monday Sept.15th from 4pm-8pm. Simply mention Westfield to the cashier NO FLYER NEEDED!! Join us for dinner and 20% of your food and non-alcoholic beverage purchases (pre-tax) will be donated to Westfield PTO.
Wear your school spirit that night!
· Hey Westfield students!!! Who's making progress on the fundraiser? Remember: Sell just 25 items to get the Limo Lunch!!! A limo picks you up from school to take you out to lunch! The kids had a blast last year! Will you be there this year? Reach out to your friends and family to help support you! Good luck! Order
forms due September 19th!
· Notes from the Nurse’s office…..as the weather starts to change, cold & flu season will be upon us. Please remind students that the best way to prevent the spread of any illness are:
o Wash hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds
o Avoid touching eyes, nose & mouth with unwashed hands
o Avoid kissing, hugging& sharing cups/silverware with people who are sick
o Disinfect frequently touched surfaces, especially if someone in your house is already sick
Elementary School: see all
· The PBIS Howl-a-Gram Friday Table is today during lunch! Please bring your Howl-a-grams to lunch with your name and team written clearly on each. Today’s Friday table will has been fully restocked and will include Gatorade, candy, chips, and school supplies. This week’s raffle which will be to be the Wolf mascot during an upcoming afterschool event.
· There will be parent/student informational meeting about our 8th grade Washington, DC trip on Tuesday, September 16 at 7:00PM. We will meet in the middle school gym. You will receive the trip planned itinerary, the cost, and the registration information that evening. The information packet is not available until then. Registration does not open until after the meeting. If you are unable to attend the meeting, the packet will be available the next school day. I look forward to seeing you there!
reminder to all Beta Club members, the information sheets are due Friday.
Please make sure you turn them in by the deadline. If any member is
interested in signing up to work the concessions, Punt, Pass & Kick or the
Culvers Family Fun Night to earn service hours, please see Mrs. Woods in the
Middle School Gym.