Thursday, August 28, 2014
· Fourth grade is going on a field trip to Camp Duncan on Sept. 2nd from 8:50-1:45
· 5th grade classes will be on a field trip from 8:45am to 1:45pm on Friday Sept. 26th.
· Please Join Westfield School PTO for our 2nd Annual Back to School Picnic on Friday, September 5th, from 4:30 PM -6:30 PM. All Westfield Students and staff are invited to attend with their families. We will have a raffle to win an iPad Mini. Bring your chair and blanket and enjoy a Complimentary Hotdog, chips, and drink. Come meet the WCS community and enjoy other fun activities!!
· Boxtops Thursday start next week!!! Place your boxtops in your classrooms boxtop box and the boxtop ladies will come around and collect them.
· Family Fun Nights are back. Our first one for the school year will be at Fuddruckers on Monday,Sept.15th from 4pm-8pm. Simply mention Westfield to the cashier NO FLYER NEEDED!! Join us for dinner and 20% of your food and non-alcoholic beverage purchases (pre-tax) will be donated to Westfield PTO. Wear your school spirit that night!
Elementary School: see all
· Attention any 6th, 7th or 8th grade boy or girl who enjoys playing volleyball…..Westfield’s Intramural Volleyball Program is set to begin next week. There will be an informational meeting on This THURSDAY, August 28th from 8:15 – 8:30 in the Middle School gym for anyone who is interested in playing. Intramural Volleyball will meet about twice a week in the mornings before school starts. Grab your friends, make a team, and come out and play. It is a lot of fun! If you have any questions, see Mrs. Woods or Mrs. Sink in the Middle School P.E. Office. See you at the meeting!!
· Any new 7th or 8th grade Beta Club Member who is interested in learning how to run our Home Game Sports Concessions, there will be a meeting Friday, August 29th at 8:00 outside the Middle School Gym.
Any questions, please see Mrs. Woods in the Middle School Gym.
Parents Needed: Please consider
volunteering to help this year. Volunteers will be asked
to perform a variety of duties, such as reading with students, playing
educational games, copying and helping with bulletin boards. Please see if you
can spare some time to help your teachers and students this year. TAP will start
the week of September 15 and end on Friday, May 8th. Extra forms are in the
Elementary office if needed. Any questions contact Carolyn Potosnak at email@example.com