Monday, August 25, 2014
· Fourth grade is going on a field trip to Camp Duncan on Sept. 2nd from 8:50-1:45
· 5th grade classes will be on a field trip from 8:45am to 1:45pm on Friday Sept. 26th.
· Picture day is scheduled for August 27th. Order forms will go home with students later this week.
Please send your student with payment and order form that day or you may prepayonline at www.hrimaging.com then go to shop/prepay and follow the fields from there (send in online receipt with your student). Purchases are optional, but everyone will have their photo taken for the yearbook. Retake day will be October 2nd.
· Please Join Westfield School PTO for our 2nd Annual Back to School Picnic on Friday, September 5th, from 4:30 PM -6:30 PM. All Westfield Students and staff are invited to attend with their families. We will have a raffle to win a iPad Mini. Bring your chair and blanket and enjoy a Complimentary Hotdog, chips, and drink. Come meet the WCS community and enjoy other fun activities!!
Elementary School: see all
· Congratulations to the 7B Catch of the Week students: Ireland Ashburn, Nathan Combs, Kelton Kennen & Courtney Pahl. You have been selected by your Team 7B teachers for showing respect for Everyone, Education, and your Environment! Way to go! Thank you for being such role model students!
· Attention any 6th, 7th or 8th grade boy or girl who enjoys playing volleyball…..Westfield’s Intramural Volleyball Program is set to begin next week. There will be an informational meeting on This THURSDAY, August 28th from 8:15 – 8:30 in the Middle School gym for anyone who is interested in playing. Intramural Volleyball will meet about twice a week in the mornings before school starts. Grab your friends, make a team, and come out and play. It is a lot of fun! If you have any questions, see Mrs. Woods or Mrs. Sink in the Middle School P.E. Office. See you at the meeting!!
· Any new 7th or 8th grade Beta Club Member who is interested in learning how to run our Home Game Sports Concessions, there will be a meeting Friday, August 29th at 8:00 outside the Middle School Gym.
Any Questions, Please See Mrs. Woods in the Middle School Gym.
· TAP Parents Needed: Please consider volunteering to help this year. Volunteers will be asked
to perform a variety of duties, such as reading with students, playing
educational games, copying and helping with bulletin boards. Please see if you
can spare some time to help your teachers and students this year. TAP will start
the week of September 15 and end on Friday, May 8th. Extra forms are in the
Elementary office if needed. Any questions contact Carolyn Potosnak at firstname.lastname@example.org