Wednesday, May 21, 2014
· Team 7B will be on a field trip to the Lincoln Park Zoo on Wednesday, May 28. Students will be out of the building all day. If you have any questions, please see a Team 7B teacher.
· Our neighbors need our help! Each class has been assigned a non-perishable item to bring in for field day. Go ahead and start brining items in now thru May 22nd. (See VB 5/13 for class assignment).
· School supplies are ready to be ordered for the 2014-2015 school year. Order from teacher-approved lists at www.schooltoolbox.com. Order until June 30, 2014. Supply boxes will ship to home 3 weeks after order date. All supplies needed for the school year are included in the box. New this year you can customize what supplies you need for the school year. Supply boxes are available for PreK - 5th Grades. (See VB 5/13/2014 for more information.)
· Attention Student Council Members: Please see Mrs. Hager sometime today in room 259.
· Great job on the Boxtops collection. Elementary is still ahead, but not by much!! Next week collection day is TODAY (5/21). Keep turning them in!
Through Out D300/Summer Activities:
· The D300 Foundation for Educational Excellence proudly presents our 5thannual summer musical High School Musical. This summer program is open to any student enrolled in a District 300 school entering
6ththrough 12th grade for the 2014-2015 school year. Audition information, schedules and additional
information can be found on our website http://www.d300presents.org or contact Mr. Fodor with any additional questions.
· There will be a summer volleyball camp this year for all GIRLS and BOYS entering grades 3 – 8. Camp will be held at Westfield, July 7th – 10th. Forms are available in the Elementary and Middle School office or on the WCS website. (VB 4/16)
· Attention boys and girls going into kindergarten thru 8th grade next school year: The 18th annual Westfield Summer Basketball Camp registration forms are now available in both offices as well as on the school website. Sign up early for summer basketball fun, spots fill up fast!! Please contact Mr. Russell with
questions. (VB 4/16)
· Please turn in your 2014-15 registration asap. Paperwork is needed now. Payment is due on first day of school.
· Kindergarten Registration has begun. Please call the elementary office at 847-532-7800 if you have an incoming kindergartener, who will be 5 as of September 1, 2014.
Registration has begun and is already full. If you have a preschooler that will be 3
years of age and you would like to be put on the waiting list please call the
elementary office at 847-532-7800.