Wednesday, April 9, 2014
· All elementary classes are invited to the 4th grade recorder concert on April 10th at 8:30am.
· The final PBIS raffle is going on this week – there are some really great items to choose from. The Howlagram shop will be open til May 16th to use the rest your howlagrams.
· Attention boys and girls going into kindergarten thru 8th grade next school year: The 18th annual
Westfield Summer Basketball Camp registration forms are now available in both offices as well as on the school website. Sign up early for summer basketball fun, spots fill up fast!! Please contact Mr. Russell with questions.
· Westfield is participating in the Algonquin Public Arts Commission 3rd Annual Student Art Exhibit. This Art Exhibit will be featuring 40 plus artworks done by local students, grades 6-8!! Several of our own talented artists here at Westfield will be showcased in the show. The art show will run from April 1st -14th at the Algonquin Area Public library. Go check out the great art work produced by Westfield’s artists as well as
other local schools. Flyers can be picked up in the main office. If you have any questions regarding the
show please contact. Mrs. Hilton or Mrs. Chiappetta-Murray.
· TO ALL FUTURE GOLDEN EAGLES AND PARENTS ~ The Jacobs HS football program will be
having a meeting for all incoming freshman interested in playing football. This meeting will be for both the parents/guardians and athletes. The meeting will be held on Wednesday April 9th at 7:00pm in the Jacobs
Auditorium. If you have any questions or want to be added to our email please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you, hope to see you all there!
· Any student who will attend Jacobs next year and is interested in trying out for Jacobs Cheer or the Jacobs Dance Team should plan to attend an informational meeting on Wednesday, April 9th at 6:30pm in the JHS Auditorium. Coaches will discuss plans for the upcoming season, summer camp and tryouts. Students should plan to attend, along with at least one parent. Please contact Allison Preston (dance) at Allison.email@example.com or Shannon Jamrozy (cheer) at Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
· Oberweis Day---this Thursday April 10th! All day! Come out for ice cream now that Spring has arrived! Proceeds will support Westfield's Music Program
· Family Fun Night- Monday April 10th- Buffalo Wild Wings (all day event). Stop by for lunch or dinner- proceeds will support the Westfield PTO.
· Registration packets have been sent – please verify data and return asap. Payment is due by August
Registration has begun. Please call the elementary office at 847-532-7800
if you have an incoming kindergartener, who will be 5 as of September 1,
Registration has begun and is already full. If you have a preschooler that will be 3
years of age and you would like to be put on the waiting list please call the
elementary office at 847-532-7800.