Monday, March 3, 2014
· Fifth grade chess club will be meeting today in room 214 from 2:30pm to 3:30pm.
· So what is art club? It is a club where students can explore new art mediums and techniques and build upon their existing artistic skills as well as learn to appreciate art all around them and most of all…add more art to their existing school day. In this club we will make creative projects as a club and as individuals. Please complete the form in 2/25 VB, and return it to front office. Space is limited; so make sure to turn in your application in as soon as possible. Please direct any questions to Mrs. Hilton firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Do you like to dance? Do you want to help raise money for Cancer research and make Westfield the top school in donations for Relay for Life? Then pick up a form in the main office and make a team for the Dance-a-thon! Forms are due this Friday, March 7th. Teams should be 2-10 people in size and the cost is $50 a team. Let’s have some fun and dance the night away!
· Intramural Floor Hockey begins Wednesday March 5th. Come in the morning for a little before school hockey. Boys & girls are welcome, all sessions will be in the mornings. If you are interested, pick up a permission slip in the gym offices. Any questions see Mrs. Sink.
· Family Fun night: Wednesday March 12th at Lou Malnati's! All day long! Stop by for great food and
· Don't feel like cooking tonight? Eat at Chili's! Bring in the voucher and they will give back 10%. Event ends March 31, 2014!
· Do you have gently used books that your kids have outgrown? If so, why not donate them to the WCS PTO Used Book Drive? We are collecting gently used preK thru 12th appropriate books to distribute to D300 teachers. The books are given to the teachers to use in their classrooms and to give kids in their classrooms who may not have books at home! You can drop off your gently used books at Westfield Middle school &
Elementary offices. (collection ends March 13th)
· Kindergarten Registration has begun. Please call the elementary office at 847-532-7800 if you have an incoming kindergartener, who will be 5 as of September 1, 2014.
Registration has begun and is already full. If you have a preschooler that will be 3
years of age and you would like to be put on the waiting list please call the
elementary office at 847-532-7800.