Monday, November 4, 2013
· Pledge to Play60 and you could win a trip to Super Bowl XLVIII. All you have to do is
answer three questions about staying fit. What do you think your favorite player does to stay fit? Go to NFLRush.com/Superkid to register to win by Nov. 25th. (VB 10/29)
· We have collected just over 120 packs of baby wipes – the goal is 300. We have two more
weeks left in the collection. Please help support our troops by dropping off baby wipes in the office.
· Any 6th 7th or 8th grader interested in trying out for our 10th annual winter musical Oklahoma! Needs to sign up for an audition time either on our website http://www.wcsmusical.org or in the media center. Anyone who signs up needs to attend our first meeting on Wednesday, November 6th from 3:30 to 4:30 in chorus room. For more information see Mr. Fodor, Mr. Romack or Miss Martinez.
· Through November 8th, in honor of Veteran’s Day on November 11th, our school will be participating in a district wide collection for our service men and women. We are asking each student to bring in boxes of
individual packets of hot chocolate. Items will be then sent overseas in time for the holidays for our servicemen. There are boxes in the office to place your items. Please take the time show you care about
the men and women serving our country. Your support is very important to our veterans.
· Family Fun Night at Oberweis is Thursday Nov. 7th (all day). No flyer required. Stop by after the 7th/8th grade band program and boys basketball game.
directories are available to purchase by sending $3.00 to the office in an
envelope marked "Directory." Please include your student's name and teacher or
team. Make checks payable to WCS PTO.