Tuesday, October 8, 2013
· All elementary classes are invited to the 2nd grade music program on Wednesday Oct. 9th. The program will be at 8:30 or as soon as possible after coming in from “Walk to School” day.
· Walk to School Day is TOMORROW (10/9). Start making posters why walking to school is important to you. Show that you care for the Earth by wearing GREEN or spirit wear that day too! (2ndgraders will wear their
· 7th grade boys interested in basketball: Tryouts are schedule is as follows: (All boys that are in XC do NOT attend tryouts until Tuesday 10/15). See Coach Martens with any questions.
o Tuesday (10/8) 3:30 – 5:30 in small gym
o Wednesday (10/9) 7am – 8:30am in big gym
o Thursday (10/10) 3:30 – 5:30 in small gym
o Tuesday (10/15) 3:30 – 5:30 in small gym
· 8th grades boys interested in basketball: Tryouts will be Wednesday Oct. 9th after school an Oct.
10th before school. Please see Mr. Russell if planning to try out for detailed schedule and also remember to get all forms turned in including an updated physical or you will not be allowed to try out. See Coach Russell with questions.
· Fall Fundraiser pick up: TODAY (10/8) from 2:30-6pm in the Multi-Purpose room.
· FAMILY FUN NIGHT OCTOBER EVENT is at the NO LIMIT ARCADE FRIDAY OCTOBER 11TH / NOON-MIDNIGHT For only $15.00 you will get unlimited game play open till close.
o Take a snack/dinner break at DAGO DOG or BUDDYZ
o Which are both a few doors down, simply show your hand stamp from NO LIMIT ARCADE
o Pre-K through 8th grade, come on out and have some fun!
o Please join us for some Westfield Family Fun! Come see classmates, teachers, and maybe a Principal or two at NO LIMIT ARCADE.
o SPREAD THE WORD!!!
· School directories are available to purchase by sending $3.00 to the office in an envelope marked "Directory." Please include your student's name and teacher or
team. Though not necessary, order forms are available in the 9/24 VB. Checks may
be made payable to "Westfield PTO."